Warning: Use of undefined constant user_level - assumed 'user_level' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/christieland/passedbyachick.com/blog/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-google-analytics/ultimate_ga.php on line 524
Why Sponsor Me?
Not only am I leading all three major women’s roadracing championships on the west coast, but I’m smart, professional and friendly. I’ve been told that I’m very well respected in the paddock, and that I have a reputation for competence, hard work and dedication. I’m also a Silicon Valley marketing consultant and can help your company define and achieve online marketing strategy and goals.
I’m also fun to hang out with. Well, fun, if you’re nuts like me. Bicycles, skis, go karts, scuba, extreme cocktail consumption poolside in the Caribbean…you get the picture.
2011 Race Results, aboard a 2009 Yamaha R6:
- AFM, Round 1, Buttonwillow – Rain Out
- AFM, Round 2, Infineon – 1st in Formula AFemme
- AFM, Round 3, Infineon – 1st in Formula AFemme
- AFM, Round 4, Thunderhill – Rain Out
- AFM, Round 5, Infineon – 1st in Formula AFemme
- WERA West, Round 1, Fontana – 2nd in Women’s Superstock Expert
- WERA West, Round 2, Las Vegas – 1st in Women’s Superstock Expert
- WERA West, Round 3, Buttonwillow – 1st in Women’s Superstock Expert
- California State Championship, Round 1, Buttonwillow – 1st in Formula Femme
- California State Championship, Round 2, Infineon – 1st in Formula Femme
2010 Race Results, aboard a 2007 Honda CBR600RR:
- California State Championship – Formula Femme Champion
- California State Championship – 5th in 750 Superstock
- WERA West Women’s Superstock Expert Champion
- AFM’s Formula AFemme #2
2009 and 2008:
I raced an SV650 as an expert in 2009, and as a novice in 2008. I raced every round of WERA and AFM with strong results, including a second place in the Lightweight Twins Superbike Novice championship with WERA West.