- Extraordinary and Ordinary
- Preggo Adventures in Not Real Sports
- It’s a…Motorcycle!
- Preggoland: not quite as fun as Christieland (or even Legoland)
- 14 1/2 Weeks
- 37 and…
- The MOB Syndicate: Mountain Biking Hawaii’s Mana Road
- Levi’s Pain Cave (also known as the Gran Fondo)
- Skinnies, and When to say When (The M5 Report)
- Revenge on Annadel!
Author Archives: Christie
PREGNANT. I KNOW! It surprised me more than anyone. Sometimes I feel about as ready for it as a teenager; I have my whole life ahead of me! So how the hell did this happen? It all starts with a … Continue reading
Looking at the photos Grant posted on Facebook of our Mana Road ride, a man I’ve never met before commented, welcoming us into something called the MOB Syndicate. Catchy, I thought. Mana-On-Bike. I found the naming of this adventure, or … Continue reading
So, what’s the “Pain Cave?” At least, according to a cyclist? It sounds almost cozy. Well, at least if you’re not claustrophobic, like I’m not. I’ve actually fallen asleep inside an MRI machine. Seriously! It’s like I’m inside a little … Continue reading
Skinnies. Not skinny jeans. Skinny things that you ride a mountain bike over. Murphy Mack’s Mendocino Mountain Bike Madness (M5) The trails in Mendocino, that I rode as part of Murphy Mack’s Mendocino Mountain Bike Madness (M5), were sweet. Smooth, … Continue reading