- Extraordinary and Ordinary
- Preggo Adventures in Not Real Sports
- It’s a…Motorcycle!
- Preggoland: not quite as fun as Christieland (or even Legoland)
- 14 1/2 Weeks
- 37 and…
- The MOB Syndicate: Mountain Biking Hawaii’s Mana Road
- Levi’s Pain Cave (also known as the Gran Fondo)
- Skinnies, and When to say When (The M5 Report)
- Revenge on Annadel!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
PREGNANT. I KNOW! It surprised me more than anyone. Sometimes I feel about as ready for it as a teenager; I have my whole life ahead of me! So how the hell did this happen? It all starts with a … Continue reading
Bicycle races feel a little bit like motorcycle races, only with less stuff, less expense, and more pain. The Golden State Race Series Circuit Race was in Rancho Cordova, near Sacramento, in a blocked off business park. A circuit race … Continue reading
So, Sea Otter, Laguna Seca, my second bicycle race. I was in a “circuit race” on Friday and it was mayhem out there. At some point on the first lap, some chick’s handlebars rammed me in the butt. A girl … Continue reading
Ever wanted to know what it’s like to be in a motorcycle race in the middle of a pack of 25 angry men who don’t want to get passed by a chick? Well, here’s some onboard footage for you from … Continue reading